3958 Cesar Chavez Street
- Four bedrooms
- Two full baths
- Open floor plan
- Vaulted ceiling and skylights
- Magical Flora Grubb garden
- Sunny deck off living area
- Patio off family room
- 2-car garage
- Built in 1900, per tax records
- 1,785 square feet, per graphic artist
- Wood floors
- Great closet and storage space
- Impeccably maintained
- Walker’s Paradise, per Walkscore.com
- Steps to transportation, parks, restaurants, shops
- Charming Noe Valley block
Nestled between the Mission, Glen Park, Diamond Heights, and the Castro, Noe Valley nicely combines the best elements of its neighbors. It is at once vibrant and colorful, as well as laid back and welcoming. It's home to beautifully preserved Victorians to newer modern residences, and boasts sunshine and walkable streets, with dramatic views of Downtown and the Bay from its western edge.
Noe Valley residents enjoy fresh produce from the Noe Valley Farmers Market and a seemingly endless array of eateries, from quaint breakfast cafes to upscale restaurants. Shopping offerings are as plentiful as dining options, with robust corridors along 24th and 30th Streets.
For commuters, Noe Valley offers some of San Francisco's best options: light rail along Church Street, many bus lines, several tech shuttle stops, and easy access to both 101 and 280 freeways. And for families, Noe Valley has become a Mecca on the south side of town, offering great schools, parks and village-like living.